Complaint Review: One to One Transportation

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Judy — ocala Florida United States of America
One to One Transportation
Internet, Florida United States of America

One to One Transportation John Mccabe owner courier for workers comp patient, paid out own gas and used own car, owes me over 1,000.00 use ins money to live on not paying drivers Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ONETO ONE

owner of this company is not paying his drivers in timely matter, and I had to quit driving was having problems with my eyes, still do, going to specialists for this problem.

the owner said he would pay me, but, now says may have to go bandrupt, he gets paid by insurance companys, he is living on this and not paying drivers,  we have to use are own gas money ahead of time and wear and our cars, and ins.

I have contacted him numorus times, and talked other drivers that have emailed about this same problems,

He says there is plenty of people out of work has no problem finding help, I feel that this is what he does then people have to quit and not afford to work for nothing and just gets new drivers does the same thing.

He owes me over $1,000.00 from last year

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2010 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-to-One-Transportation/Internet-Florida-/One-to-One-Transportation-John-Mccabe-owner-courier-for-workers-comp-patient-paid-out-own-615476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One to One Transportation

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ONETO ONE

AUTHOR: Eric - (United States of America)

Sorry to hear that. He's a criminal. I don't know how these people sleep at night. I just got off the phone with Renee. Nice Girl...i don't have anything bad to say about her but the one that owns onetoone....what a low life. After Renee explained that they do not cover gas, and they pay you like dog crap to transport human lives...something is wrong.... How do they pay??? well lets just say I'm not into spending 30.00 to make 30.00.

At best you might break even. I asked her our right...look if you give me enough people to transport I might be able to do something. Do you think that I will be able to make a profit by the end of the week? She said to my surprise. No... I don't think so. I laughed and said thanks for your honesty and hung up. I understand Medicare pays onetoone to transport people. All I have to say is...this is not a job...it's a joke and a disgusting one at that.  Call them and ask them how they pay...you'll see....954-283-7743.