Complaint Review: OneBuckResume

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Kat — Portland Oregon United States of America
OneBuckResume
Miami, Florida United States of America

OneBuckResume RESUME SERVICE MIAMI BEACH FL I authorized a $1.00 charge on 11/13/12 and now I have an unauthorized "pending" charge on my account today 11/18/2012. Cannot locate phone number and they have not provided the service they claim. Th Miami, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Unable to find your account - please contact us

*Consumer Comment: This if from the BBB website...

This company did not provide the service they state they will do for you for $1.00 on 11/13/12. I wrote the "Help" desk for assistant, and have not had any response. That was 5 days ago.

They have charged my account an unauthorized amount of $5.88 that is pending as of today 11/18/12.

I have contacted my bank to report fraud. and included the link to this "Ripoff Report".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneBuckResume/Miami-Florida-/OneBuckResume-RESUME-SERVICE-MIAMI-BEACH-FL-I-authorized-a-100-charge-on-111312-and-no-971009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneBuckResume

Unable to find your account - please contact us

AUTHOR: Vivian Behrens - ()

Hello,

This is Vivian Behrens, Marketing Communications Manager at OneBuckResume. I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like to try to remedy the situation for you. We were unable to locate your account with the information provided in this forum. Please contact me at feedback@onebuckresume.com or at 305-440-5470 x115. You can also call our customer service department at 877-935-8854.

For other One Buck Resume customers or potential customers who may be reading this: We offer the free 7-day resume distribution trial so that you can test out our service and cancel without being charged if you decide not to continue with the service. You can cancel yourself anytime (24/7) by calling 877-935-8854 using option 1. You can also cancel online anytime by simply editing your profile, or by contacting support@onebuckresume.com.

Sincerely,
Vivian

This if from the BBB website...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

According to information in the BBB files, it appears that the company is no longer in business. The phone numbers the BBB had for this company are disconnected, and directory assistance does not have a listing for this company. The BBB's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.

Good luck.