Complaint Review: OneEmailADay, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 21, 2010

• Reported By:Morrisville North Carolina
OneEmailADay, LLC
96 Linwood Plaza #436 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

OneEmailADay, LLC Unauthorized charges to my 70 year old mother's (who has cancer) AT&T phone bill. Fort Lee New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: 877-567-7303 use this number

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us for assistance

*Consumer Suggestion: call here for answers

My mother is 70 years old and has cancer. She does not access the internet. I am her daughter and I do have internet access.

Two months ago the AT&T telephone bill (which is in my mother's name, solely), showed a charge for $16.00. Although she didn't know what it was, she paid the bill. The next month the same charges were there so I decided to investigate.

Turns out the charges were from Oneemailaday,LLC , a company that neither of us had heard of. I had to do a search to even find their home page. I sent an email of complaint to their support center. A few days later a representative of the company called my mother about the complaint. They said they had charged her phone bill because of a web site I had visited. To reiterate: I am not even on my mother's telephone bill. My mother failed to get the representative's name but was told that any further charges would be stopped and that she would receive a check in approximately 10 business days. (The check is in the mail).

No check has been received.

Terena
Morrisville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneEmailADay-LLC/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024-3701/OneEmailADay-LLC-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-70-year-old-mothers-who-has-cancer-ATT-ph-402330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneEmailADay, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

877-567-7303 use this number

AUTHOR: Adam - (United States of America)

Use this toll free phone 877-567-7303 for complaints. One email a day
customer care is very helpful. I contacted customer care by this number
to solve my issue. I hope you also get solution.

Please contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Victoria - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately the information you provided is not sufficient to assist you, please contact out Customer Service Department and we will do our best to resolve this matter.

incerely,

Customer Care Team

OneEmailADay, LLC

877-567-7303 toll free phone

support@OneEmailADaySupport.com

#3 Consumer Suggestion

call here for answers

AUTHOR: Duckfart68 - (U.S.A.)

Jonelle Mason 1(800)498-1912 extension47142 she says she works for corporate offices and was so very helpful in solving my complaints.