Complaint Review: OneEmailADay

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By:barrington New Jersey
OneEmailADay
www.OneEmailADay.com Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

OneEmailADay.com - OneEmailADay What a BIG HUGE THEIF... Fort Lee New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Contact us for assistance

Well low and behold I could not understand why my phone bill was going higher and higher every month when I did not change anything! I thought just maybe it was the taxes or perhaps maybe even the service went up..Wrong..

For the past 5 months they have been hitting up with a 16.00 charge than last month I guess they thought they were that good and billed us for 31.00..

When we called the phone company, they connected us directly to them which they were extremely rude stating that we signed up for this. I no better than too sign up for some junk and let alone have to pay 16.00 a month when I could just hit the delete button.

Come on cut me a break. Well to make a long story short, they sold our information to another company which was in fact billing us also. So oneemailaday is only refunding us 54.00 which should really be 95.00.

We have to call back tomorrow and argue with most likely some more RUDE people who are doing wrong things to people. Economy is tough enough let alone my husbands hours were just recently cut at work and we are supporting 3 kids.

How dare these people get away with this and than to be rude to you when you are fighting to get your money back. This place needs to be closed down . How many others out there are the robbing every month??

Piece of advice: read your phone bill is there is a charge ont here from ESBI it is indeed this company. Report them and fight to get your money back.

Tonuci family
barrington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneEmailADay/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024-3701/OneEmailADaycom-OneEmailADay-What-a-BIG-HUGE-THEIF-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-460917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneEmailADay

Contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Victoria - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately the information you provided is not sufficient to assist you, please contact out Customer Service Department and we will do our best to resolve this matter.

incerely,