Complaint Review: OneMain Financial

• Reported By: sampson — los angeles California United States of America
OneMain Financial
p.o.box 70915 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

OneMain Financial misleading / ripp off/ lies Charlotte , North Carolina

I had called the OneMainFinancial office in Hollywood CA twice before i applied . I talked to two different people  regarding the requirements for a personal loan .

I asked if they take self employed : they said : yes

I asked : What minimum credit score you require : they told me they work with all types of scores .

I asked if having debt like a house or a car payment could be a problem . they told me they work with all kinds of situations .

I asked if i OneFinancial was Citibank or has a relationship with Citibank . They told me they were Citibank but not anymore. I don't do business with Citibank .

All that  were a  lie from the employers .

If you have other debt they will not even consider your application .

They are Citibank .

They pulled a very outdated copy of my  report ! when i had fraud ! probaly 8 months ago .

Think twice before you apply .This company is Citibank :stole your tax dollars  and contributes to the economic depression that we live on .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneMain-Financial/Charlotte-North-Carolina-282720915/OneMain-Financial-misleading-ripp-off-lies-Charlotte-North-Carolina-889027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneMain Financial