Complaint Review: OneMain Financial

• Reported By: shelbyk — pleasanton California United States of America
OneMain Financial
1250 fairmont dr suite b san leandro, California United States of America

OneMain Financial fraud san leandro, California

I am beyond furious right now with OneMain Financial. I just called my local branch in San Leandro, Ca to get my payoff amount. I had my current bill in hand that I just received yesterday. I asked him what my payoff amount was, expecting it to me less, since I have about another year on my loan, and he actually quoted me more. First, he tried to tell me it was because he gave me a 10 day window, and when I told him that did n ot work for me, he then put me on hold and told me it was because when I opened up my loan with Citifinancial years ago, here was a "processing" fee that did not get added in until I paid off my account. Also, this does not work for me.  I explained to him that, when you are paying off an account early, which i have several times in the part, with Citifinancial and several other companies that the amount goes down, never goes up.  He kept just trying to bs his way around this.

Now I have had several run inswith this branch. They are beyond harassing, if a payment is even a day late. I told them I would be setting up a payment the net day, and 30 minutes after t, that saying that he checked my acoount and sees that I haven't made the payment yet. Really????

These people are unprofessional and thieves. They will not be getting any more money out of me, then what is listed on my bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneMain-Financial/san-leandro-California-94578/OneMain-Financial-fraud-san-leandro-California-1009513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneMain Financial