Complaint Review: OneQuality.com

• Reported By: FMSTAR — sicklerville New Jersey
OneQuality.com

OneQuality.com onequality.com camera reseller, Internet

*Author of original report: Update

OneQuality.com is a bait and switch operation!!! Do not shop here!!! Beautiful camera I purchased. They rated it as perfectly functioning.

There was a super long delay in getting me a tracking number and a sales receipt invoice. I had to ask them to physically send me a receipt. I got the package 2.5 weeks later.

The camera they wrote was in perfect working condition came al beat up and has a broken and missing cassette button. You cannot open the cassette door without the button.

As I had been shopping this cam for 3-months. I saw this same camera with the broken button on ebay. I see they sell you stuff and then get it off ebay. Without looking it over first.

I am super mad and want to sue them!

I know if I send this cam back. [continued below]....
..... They will do bait and switch another person so here is the serial number of the broken camera they are selling:

Model: Sony VX-2100 NTSC
Serial: 1323592

I have already called my credit card company. And I reported them to mack camera. Their warrantee provider. To stop doing business with them. I sent photos and called my local police department also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneQualitycom/internet/OneQualitycom-onequalitycom-camera-reseller-Internet-1041588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneQuality.com

Update

AUTHOR: FMSTAR - ()

Mister Ryan Williams the companys associate called me.

Ryan Williams, went well above and beyond his normal scope of duties to satisfy this case.
I highly recommend him for a promotion and a raise in pay.

It turned out, there was a mistake in the stock room.
The stockroom clerk accidentally put the wrong camera into the box and shipped me a camera they were intending to use for parts only.

Mister Williams, achieved full settlement of this case.
As of today, I am satisfied with Mister Williams settlement offers.