Complaint Review: OneStopMotors.com

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2007

• Reported By:St Petersburg Florida
OneStopMotors.com
2950 S Rancho, Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

OneStopMotors.com, George, Everett, Nicki Never put ad up, three days I cancelled and they said no refund. Motorcycle is unusable because of accident in the garage. Las Vegas Nevada

I was solicited by phone from Onestopmotors from an ad I had on ebay and also craig's list for a motorcycle. They said they could definitely sell it for a $499 fee. I agreed and they debited my credit card instantly.

Within three days, the ad didn't show. WE dropped a large box on the bike and it fell and dented it. I called to pull the ad. They said No even though it hadn't beenplaced. I subscribed on the 2nd of Nov and on the 5th, less than 72hrs later, the accident happened. They insisted and put the ad up anyway withough pictures which they said I never sent. Of course I did.

When I called on teh 5th, spoke to George. He was so rude, shouting etc and wouldn't let me speak. Asked for a manager and was told no one could come to the phone. Then Everett call, not a manager. Said couldn't stop the ad and said I had to payNext day Nicki called and said she was a manager and there was noothing she could do. The ad is up since I cancelled and they refuse to do anything.

Credit card company said usually have 72 hrs to cancel. Onestopmotors has phone records recorded from my conversations.

J
St Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2007 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneStopMotorscom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/OneStopMotorscom-George-Everett-Nicki-Never-put-ad-up-three-days-I-cancelled-and-they-283679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneStopMotors.com