Complaint Review: OneTRavel.com

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: LDMovies — Burbank California United States of America
OneTRavel.com

OneTRavel.com Deceptively cheap but will cost you double. Stay Away Internet

Worst site Ever. They do have cheap fares which I got lured in. What I didnt expect was it choosing flights for me totally different from the dates I Actually asked for.

I booked on a weekend and didnt get to check booking confirmation back when at work where I sued my work email. turns out it was 3 days different from my specified departure and arrival dates specified! Flight to vegas was $232 for 2 .. To rebook, it cost me ANOTHER $236 additional. DOUBLE! What a rip off. They got their pound of flesh but I will NEVER EVER use them again. and I'll make sure No one else I know uses them. Should have stuck with Expeedia or ORbitz. I never had this problem with them before. Im sure Ontravel would'nt stick around for long. With dissatisfied NEW customers all the time like me preaching how HORRIBLE they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneTRavelcom/internet/OneTRavelcom-Deceptively-cheap-but-will-cost-you-double-Stay-Away-Internet-946916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneTRavel.com