Complaint Review: OneWest Bank

2900 Esperanza Crossing Austin, Texas United States of America

OneWest Bank IndyMac Fraud, misrepresentation, constant "we need" Austin, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Still lying even with the proven documentation

*General Comment: Good to be American

I have been dealing with this company since 2006 and it is always something with them, they will state they didn't receive payments, when the payment cleared a week prior. I have requested a loan modification since November of 2009 and they kept delaying sending the paperwork after they agreed with American Platinum to modify with me on the phone in March of 2010. I have waited patiently for Nicolas Lopez to send over the signed agreements that they already have had in their possession for since January 3, 2012.  Agreements allowed time for them to get all documents sent out and placed first payment due April 16th, 2012. I am however disturbed since my new modification payment is due April 16th 2012 and I to date haven't received the signed documents back from them. I will be making my payment of $447.00 per month per our agreement that was reached through American Platinum by and through Gene Castle. All documents were signed and delivered to OneWest"s  Nicholas Lopez. Nicholas Lopez sent out letter stating the new payment date and notifying that copies of the signed documents would be sent out shortly for my records.

It has been very frustrating since they have done nothing since November 2009 but give me the run around on doing the modification I was requested so many times to resend documents that they stated they didn't receive from American Platinum yet I was right on the conference call each time that clarified they had the documents. After agreeing and signing the documents I am still getting the run around from OneWest Bank. I feel this bank is trying it's best to make my life miserable even after they have agreed to the modification but refuse to cooperate with copies of the forms.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneWest-Bank/Austin-Texas-78758/OneWest-Bank-IndyMac-Fraud-misrepresentation-constant-we-need-Austin-Texas-856184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneWest Bank

Still lying even with the proven documentation

AUTHOR: lied to - (United States of America)

After months of trying to work with OneWest they are still lying and stating that they don't have documents on file when in fact they do. It is very interesting that others are two going through the same thing. You would think after several lawsuits they would get it together but clearly they are more in the factor of lying than doing business right. It seems to be just game by Indymac Onewest to say they don't have things....It took them over a month to send documents then demanded them returned in less than 24 hours yet they never seem to want to do the right thing. We have learned that since then they are still back doing the same thing and we have now reached a decision that if they have not completed our modification by July 15, 2012. We will be filing legal suit against them to force the already agreed on modification and resign the documents that they seem to state they never did in the first place.  They on every LEVEL RIP OFF THE CONSUMER AND DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO SCREW UP YOUR CREDIT!!!!

#2 General Comment

Good to be American

AUTHOR: Americans can sue - (United States of America)

After getting tired of one west bank and the games they were playing with not only me but come to find out, thousands of other Americans, I decided to exercise the one right that as God fearing Americans we still have. The right to justice through a courtroom. So I sued them. I can't believe that I stood by and allowed them to hang a grey cloud over my head and treat me unjust, when all I was trying to do was work vigorously to catch up payments I missed while trying to react to this country's economy failing me. At one point I even apologized after questioning a bank representative as to how he thought my modification papers had still not made it into his hands after both certified mailing and faxing the same papers. His snappy response was, quote; " Sir, I don't care if the mailman walked into our office and threw our mail in the air and yours just happened to land under a desk and for that reason alone, we didn't get it. The fact still remains... I cannot process your incomplete application!!" It's a good thing my friend (a senior loan officer) was also on the phone trying to help me complete my application. See exhibit A: Star witness. I recently discovered that one west bank has actually broken more than 8 federal laws in just the handling of my mortgage alone! Their game is simple. Instill the fear of losing your home and the laws they are breaking will be overlooked. While at the same time, foreclosing on your property and getting paid for 80% of your original loan value from an FDIC secured insurance policy. I'm happy to see that people are waking up and fighting back. There is help out there. Don't give up! The only thing i'm waiting to hear now is, Court is in session!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC