Complaint Review: Onebuck resume

• Reported By: Pamela — Senatobia Mississippi United States of America
Onebuck resume
Miami, Florida United States of America

Onebuck resume Resume Writer Miami, Florida

I was on this web site because a job that I applied for stated that I had to have my resume in a certain format. I was first 1.00 was taken out of my account which was fine because this is what they stated  they would charge. Then later on i noticed today that they are taking another 5.88 which I did not authorize so I will definitely be notifying my bank of this scam and make it known so that they can no longer take this money out of my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onebuck-resume/Miami-Florida-/Onebuck-resume-Resume-Writer-Miami-Florida-1000469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onebuck resume