Complaint Review: Onebuckresume.com

• Reported By: Texican67 — Penn valley California United States of America
Onebuckresume.com

Onebuckresume.com One Buck Resume Internet or bank card scam Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Unable to find your account - please contact us

I too recently responded to a Craigslist posting for a job and received an email from a Rebecca Larson asking for my rsum in executive format. She referred me to one buck resume. It was $1.00 or so I thought. I was dissatisfied because it produces a PDF resume so its not editable. Regardless they charge my debit card $1.00 on 12/9/12. Then I reviewed my statement online today and they've charge my card again $5.88. I never visited their site again after authorizing the $1.00. I see that their is already a post on this. Beware. Now my bank requires me to cancel my new debit card. Alot of trouble. If they do this to 100 people they make good money quickly and such a small amount here and there it may go unchecked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onebuckresumecom/internet/Onebuckresumecom-One-Buck-Resume-Internet-or-bank-card-scam-Internet-983802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onebuckresume.com

Unable to find your account - please contact us

AUTHOR: Vivian Behrens - ()

Hello,

This is Vivian Behrens, Marketing Communications Manager at OneBuckResume. I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like to try to remedy the situation for you. We were unable to locate your account with the information provided in this forum. Please contact me at feedback@onebuckresume.com or at 305-440-5470 x115. You can also call our customer service department at 877-935-8854.

For other One Buck Resume customers or potential customers who may be reading this: We offer the free 7-day resume distribution trial so that you can test out our service and cancel without being charged if you decide not to continue with the service. You can cancel yourself anytime (24/7) by calling 877-935-8854 using option 1. You can also cancel online anytime by simply editing your profile, or by contacting support@onebuckresume.com.

It is important to note that OneBuckResume has no affiliation with Craigslist. Furthermore, One Buck Resume has little control over individuals who choose to recommend our service. If this problem persists, please contact us immediately.

Sincerely,