Complaint Review: Onelife Fitness Greenbrier

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Ben — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Onelife Fitness Greenbrier
600 Jarman Rd. Internet United States of America

Onelife Fitness Greenbrier does not honor contract that I already paid with Bally's fitness Internet

Bally's fitness at greenbrier stated that Onelife Greenbrier (600 Jarman Rd) in Chesapeake, VA would honor my Bally's prepaid contract. I was told that Onelife Greenbrier would honor my exisiting prepaid contract to its term by both Bally's and Onelife and today (Mon 6/18/2012) when I went to Onelife, I was told that they would not honor it and that I must sign up for a new membership with them.

I don't want to buy new membership with Onelife.  I want them to honor my contract that I had already paid with Bally's which run until Nov 2013.

If I wanted to join Onelife, I would have joined in the beginning.  Onelife, don't force people to join your gym.  You took over Bally's fitness so you need to honor any prepaid outstanding contracts.

If after my existing contract is up, then maybe I will join Onelife but I signed up and paid for it until Nov 2013

I will tell everybody that I know, my church, my co-worker, my facebook friends about this stun that you are pulling here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onelife-Fitness-Greenbrier/internet/Onelife-Fitness-Greenbrier-does-not-honor-contract-that-I-already-paid-with-Ballys-fitne-899499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onelife Fitness Greenbrier