• Report: #190721

• Submitted: Tue, May 09, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 09, 2006

• Reported By:san diegp California
Onestopmotors - onestopmotors.com
onestopmotors.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Onestopmotors.com - onestopmotors Scam, Ripoff, poor customer service, rude, dishonest, fraudulent!! Las Vegas Nevada

Unfortunately, I did not research this company online before I gave them my credit card number!!!!!!

After I paid them I googled the companies name (one stop motors) and saw all of the complaints. My heart sank I just gave them $450.00 of my hard earned money because I thought they were going to do all of this great advertising.

So I gave them the benefit of the doubt... and I was so disappointed... everyone's reports are true! They SUCK!! and they refuse to give any amount of $ back. Just look at all the complaints when you search the company on this site.(they waste a lot of time on rebuttals)

I told the man on the phone that I too was going to write a complaint. He said he didn't care because he would just write a rebuttal. Well, my advice to you is to believe the customer over the company!!!!!

I have learned a very valuable lesson. Always research a company before giving them your money... even if you are extremely busy! It is not worth carrying these feelings of frustration, anger and disappointment. No one likes to fall victim to a scam. I hope this helps you make the right decision.

Brandi
san diegp, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2006 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onestopmotors-onestopmotorscom/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Onestopmotorscom-onestopmotors-Scam-Ripoff-poor-customer-service-rude-dishonest-fr-190721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onestopmotors - onestopmotors.com