Complaint Review: Onestopmotors - onestopmotors.com

• Updated: Fri, March 26, 2010

• Reported By: fwcoop — Fresno California United States of America
Onestopmotors - onestopmotors.com
2950 South Rancho Drive Internet United States of America

Onestopmotors - onestopmotors.com Onestopmotors are liars by omission. They assured me of their guarantee but never mentioned the Home page logo that will lead you to the fine print. Internet

Had my motorcycle listed on Craig's list and within a week I had a call from Onestopmotors telling my that I should list with them for 6 months for $500.00 with a money back guarentee.  I was told I would be able to basically create my own selling points and they would arange the ads.

I was never told that I had to follow the "money back guarentee" logo on the front page of their web site to the letter.  This is exactly what and how the prey on people.  Had I known that I needed 12 photos, a picture of the VIN number (frame and engine), a picture of the odometer, so on, etc., I of course would have included them.  Am I stupid??  (Guess so.......they now have my money and here I am writing this).

This company has lied to me and from what I have read a whole lot of other people.  The lie is of omission.  Is this fradulent? Maybe.  Is it deceptive?  Hell, yes!!

I will keep up my reseach and hopefully find a class action suit that I can tag onto.

Oh, and another stupid thing I did was have them talk me into a 7 day stint on E-BAY for another $99.00.  Golly, that was fun...........

Well, I still have my motorcycle.  The weather is getting nice.  Maybe I'll just run off a cliff and collect the insurance. (Idea!!)

Please, to all out there, beware of this company.  They are after your money and nothing else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onestopmotors-onestopmotorscom/internet/Onestopmotors-onestopmotorscom-Onestopmotors-are-liars-by-omission-They-assured-me-o-585260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onestopmotors - onestopmotors.com