Complaint Review: Onestopmotors.com

• Reported By:Placentia California
Onestopmotors.com
2050 So. Rancho Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Onestopmotors.com Don't fall for this high pressure sale! Las Vegas Nevada

I had my Harley-Davidson Fatboy for sale in Cycle trader and The Recycler for 2-3 months and recieved a call from these guys. After they realized I was getting desparate to sell it...the pressure was piled on. I gave in and agreed to sign up. I gave the sales guy my credit card number and 5 minutes later I read all the negative reports on this bunch of crooks. Oh well. I Never got 1 phone call from anybody who had seen the ad these guys sold me. 500 of my hard earned pension dollars and absoulety "zip" "nada" not one thing for my money. How can Joe Citizen keep from getting burned by these guys ? I did sell the bike, from a $39.95 advertisement through HDTRADER.COM I cannot dispute the charg off my credit card account. What can I do ?

J.d.
Placentia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onestopmotorscom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Onestopmotorscom-Dont-fall-for-this-high-pressure-sale-Las-Vegas-Nevada-293365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onestopmotors.com