Complaint Review: Online Auction Learning Center RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space.

• Submitted: Sat, November 06, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 18, 2016

• Reported By: Sheila — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
100 Weymouth St. Rockland, Massachusetts United States of America

Online Auction Learning Center RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Online Auction Learning Center dedicated to total customer satisfaction. FBA Stores – Online Auction Learning Center offers overwhelming support on Amazon training no matter your level of experience.
*UPDATE: Online Auction Learning Center pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Online Auction Learning Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Online Auction Learning Center for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Online Auction Learning Center have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Online Auction Learning Center listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Online Auction Learning Center's principal, Chris Bowser, has informed us that his personal philosophy is that his clients success are the heart of the business. [continued below]....
..... As a successful businessman, Mr. Bowser feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond properly. By always putting his customers first, Mr. Bowser hopes to maintain FBA Stores as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come. Another top executive, CEO John Beane told us that Mr. Bowser's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that "strives to add value in service, understanding that a successful business model is based on value-added services, and client care". FBA Stores' John Beane says this, "We are one of the Amazon training companies for helping small businesses, individuals or organizations profit with Amazon."

One of the things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads, "Online Auction Learning Center truly communicate all aspects of the service in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that the employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on their promises."

Online Auction Learning Center is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Chris Bowser during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards Online Auction Learning Center.

Online Auction Learning is a company that teaches their students how to build Online businesses. These Online businesses often include selling on amazon, eBay, or anywhere on the Internet. Chris Bowser stated the following about his company, "the vision is to build, continue to educate, and provide the latest information of how to be successful selling online."

Leads for Online Auction Learning are primarily obtained through Facebook, radio advertisement, as well as people searching 'how to sell' on amazon. Potential customers are offered different levels of education, "depending on how much hand holding, and how much training they need. We offer products as low as $27.00, CD's or DVD's they can buy, and then as high as $35,000 for yearly mentor ship weekly coaching calls, and fulfillment to get their amazon business up and running."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – ONLINE AUCTION LEARNING CENTER

During the onsite interview Mr. Bowser was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. Mr. Coral expressed that a student joined their services an expected to immediately start selling items on their amazon store. Mr. Bowser further explained, "[she] wanted us to run their business for them. We're an educational company, and we teach people all the information on how to sell, but were not going to do it for them. So some students expect us to run their store for them and expect us to pretty much do all the work to run their business." When situations like this arise Online Auction Learning is always willing to further explain their services, and if there was an initial miscommunication they are willing to refund the consumers money.

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Bowser stated the following, "we fulfill products to amazon, and with products going to amazon’s warehouses, and then going to the end consumer. There’s situations that occur where a product gets damaged or is defective and sometimes brand new business owners expect no problems to ever come about, and some of them have put the blame on us as far as products wise." In order to remedy these situations, "if the products were defective when we sent them down which is never the case, but we’ve always refunded them, and even bought the products back from them. So those are a couple of the instances that came up and frankly anyone else that had complained was just looking to get out of the business and we’ve always refunded them when they’ve asked for their money back."

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the consumer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Bowser stated, "as we’ve grown we’ve tripled our employees in size. We now have over 40 employees. We’ve increased our customer service to where they have numerous phone lines that they can call in and get support. Anyone that invests in our company has over 40 people on their side helping them grow their business."

Online Auction Learning is proud to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, "customer satisfaction is our number one priority here. If our students aren’t successful, our company is never successful, and this day and age with the Internet if you don’t provide a good product then people will hear about you. So over the last two years we’ve done a very good job as far as customer service, and keeping our clients happy. Where we haven’t had really any complaints, and I think we’ve only had one person over the last two years ask for their money back, and we’ve provided them with that."

ONLINE AUCTION LEARNING CENTER - STATEMENTS FROM THE OWNER – CHRIS BOWSER

" My name is Chris Bowser and I am of owner of Online Auction Learning Center. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Online Auction Learning Center. Online Auction Learning Center provides services to individuals, small businesses and organizations that are looking to make profits selling on Amazon.com's platform. Come in to Online Auction Learning Center and see why our personalized service makes us the best support team in the world.

Online Auction Learning Center's team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job no matter your level of Amazon experience. Online Auction Learning Center takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "FBA Stores provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Mr. Bowser is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers."

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Online Auction Learning Center's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM ONLINE AUCTION LEARNING CENTER

Online Auction Learning Center recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Online Auction Learning Center has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Chris Bowser, Ripoff Report is convinced that Online Auction Learning Center is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Online Auction Learning Center meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Bowser AuctionPro Riches Chris Bowser Rockland, Massachusetts

ABOUT THE RIPOFF REPORT BELOW:

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer so the member business could make things right with them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. The author of the Ripoff Report below never responded to our offer to help them.

STATEMENT FROM ONLINE AUCTION LEARNING CENTER:

I provide actual screenshots of my Amazon business for any client that asks. I sell over $12 Million on Amazon currently. I do what I teach. b. I don't know the customer that wrote this. c. It was false, so nothing.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Bowser is a scam artist and fraud.  I know those are harsh words, but let me explain as I feel obligated to help others not make the same mistake I did.

Recently I attended a seminar where Chris Bowser was a speaker.  He was supposed to provide lots of information on how to use eBay.  I was excited.  I've sold a few things on eBay without much success so I really wanted to learn more.

The disappointment came when I realized that Chris Bowser was there with the sole purpose of selling his eBay course.  Even with those feelings, I was compelled and motivated to buy his course.  His presentation was, in fact, quite compelling even with the lack of educational content in it.

I should mention that the thing that put me over the top to buy was his offer of a free laptop. What a joke - more on that later.

I spend several weeks doing my best to understand the materials.  Then, I attended his eBay Accademy training.  What waste of time.  The entire focus of the workshop was to sell me more stuff when I hadn't seen any results from the first part of the program.

After attending this workshop, which provided little value, I immediately asked for a refund.  I was told that I wasn't entitled to one, since I had attended the workshop and used the program for longer than the 3 day cancellation period.

As a business person, I can accept as a response.  However, I still can't help from feeling misled.  So, I decided to do some research on Chris Bowser.  It was these findings that let me to the conclusion that Chris Browser is a scam artist and a fraud.

Here are my findings:

#1)  Chris states in his offer that I am to receive this software with my purchase:

He states this is a $2995 Value.  HOWEVER, I can get the exact same software for free here:

(((link redacted)))

Even this is simply an affiliate program for Terapeak.  ANYONE IN THE WORLD can get this software for a few dollars a month.

#2) I've learned that Chris Bowser has NEVER sold his eBay Academy for $2995.  How can this be the value of this event?

#3) Chris Bowser claims that at one point he was listing (after just a few months) 500 to 1000 auctions every week.  This would make him one of the top powersellers on eBay.  Do a search for top powersellers and he is no where to be found.

#4) 7 years ago, there was automated eBay listing tools.  Therefore Chris Bowser had to list 1000 items per week manually.  That's about impossible for anyone...

#4) If Chris Bowser was really listing 4000 items/month as he claims after just a few months, why did it take him 3 1/2 years before he had a positive cash flow of $15000.  It just doesn't add up.  Let's conclude that 3 1/2 years later he was still listing only 4000 items per month.  That means that Chris averaged $3.50 per item sold.

I asked around and nobody seems to be able to find Chris Bowsers eBay ID.  If he can show his ID it would solve everything.  Let me tell you what you should look for:

7 years of selling on eBay and 1000 items per week is 52000 items listed per year or 350,000 items listed on eBay in the last 7 years.  If 50% of the people buy, he would have 175000 successful transactions and more than 150,000 feedback.  There are not very eBay sellers recognized with this type of volume that I've found in my research and Chris Bowser definitely isn't one of them.

In conclusion, don't waste your money on this scam and rip off artist unless he shows you his eBay ID before you buy his program.  His program doesn't work.  His inflated values of his program don't work.  The laptop isn't work the hardware it's made with.  His workshop is a complete waste of time.  AVOID CHRIS BOWSER!

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Auction Learning Center - AuctionPro Riches RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space.