Complaint Review: Online Business Bureau

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: David — spokane Washington USA
Online Business Bureau
1629 K Street, NW, Suite #300 Washington, DC 20006 Internet United States of America

Online Business Bureau OnlineBusinessBureau Complete SCAM. Once signed up no way to cancel. I have tried everything, Calling, online form, faxing....Must cancel my credit card they are charging recurring monthly charges to. Internet

I signed up 18 months ago and have been trying to cancel my subscription for 12 months.  I have tried calling all hours of the day, the automated system runs in circles with no live people and no option to cancel.  I have tried to complete the "contact us" form 6 times with no response. I have faxed a cancellation request, then a demand....still they continue to charge my card on file monthly.  To make matters worse, I have contacted my financial institution and have them block charges from this vendor for a specific amount so the online business bureau charges a different amount by one penny or changes description of the charge which throws the bank off and they allow the debit!  I can't believe these people are still in business!!!  Please, somebody else must have the same problem....please report these jokers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Business-Bureau/internet/Online-Business-Bureau-OnlineBusinessBureau-Complete-SCAM-Once-signed-up-no-way-to-cancel-643476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Business Bureau