Complaint Review: Online Business Systems

• Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: RoyalPalm — Maysville Georgia United States of America
Online Business Systems
6946 N. Academy Blvd #166 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Online Business Systems Herbalife SCAM, taking advantage of desperate folks looking for work. Colorado Springs, Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: no refund

Online Business Systems is in the business of taking money from people who are desparately seeking income opportunities.  This is how parasites work.  This is a SCAM of SCAMS.  They offer you a RISK FREE informational package for $9.95.  Then in the terms and agreements tell you they are not giving your money back.  So the fine print allows them to keep your hard earned money.

This is how they make money!!!!!  DO NOT FALL for this company.  I don't want to be involved with any company that Frauds the people and you shouldn't either.

We work very hard for the little money we do have and these guys are parasites.

When I tried to send the package back was affronted with the Terms and Agreements saying they were keeping the $9.95 but because it came out of Canada it was $10.28.

I am soo pissed right now. I have to work 1.5 hours to make up for their thievery!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Business-Systems/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80918/Online-Business-Systems-Herbalife-SCAM-taking-advantage-of-desperate-folks-looking-for-w-950293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Business Systems

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

no refund

AUTHOR: texascowgirl - (United States of America)

I paid @ 80 dollars to get signed up with Herbalife and then $160 for my starter program.  I sent the program back because it was gross and disgusting and me ill at my stomach and now Herbalife still won't send me my money back.