Complaint Review: Online Class Helpers

• Reported By: Abigail Perrin — College Station Texas
Online Class Helpers
Internet USA

Online Class Helpers Failed my class, missed exam Internet

*Author of original report: False report

This website quite possibly ended my graduate school career. Onlineclasshelpers.com is a complete ripoff. They missed an exam entirely after I emailed them constantly to confirm they would take it. After they missed the exam, I set it up so my final could count for both grades. They couldn't even answer half the questions on the final. They did not provide an explanation for this failure. It was not a surprise, I emailed them and even spoke on the phone with representatives of this company about taking this final. I am completely at a loss at how someone could misrepresent themselves to this degree. This service is a joke and will set you up to fail your online course.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Class-Helpers/internet/Online-Class-Helpers-Failed-my-class-missed-exam-Internet-1049222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Class Helpers

False report

AUTHOR: Abigail - ()

I would like to update my post to say that this was not online class helpers that caused me to fail. Instead boost grades caused this failure. Their tutors gave me ineffective help and they told me that they are affiliated with online class helpers which is false. Don't fall victim to this scam. They will cause you to fail your class and then try to blame it on their competitors.