Complaint Review: Online Consulting Group, L.L.C.

• Submitted: Tue, January 21, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Colleena — Portland Oregon
Online Consulting Group, L.L.C.
P.O. Box 912644 St. George, Utah USA

Online Consulting Group, L.L.C. my top fitness Ripped me off in October and Novemeber, It is January and they still have not returned my money. St. George Utah

Back in November off 2013, I noticed a charge for $9.77. I went back into my October statement and found another charge for the same amount.

I immediatly called the number on my statement and was told it was an online fitness program. I explained that I never ordered any such thing. I was told my account was cancelled and my money would be refunded.

I waited a few weeks thinkig maybe because of the Holiday that therre might be delayed.

Every time that I called I was told a different thing. I was told it would refunded back into my account in 24-48 hours. I called after 48 hours and was told 3-5 business days. That came and went, I called back and was again told 24-48 hours. That came and went again.

I called again and asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told I would get a return call in 24-48 hours. That was 4 days ago. I caled again this morning and was told again, I would get a return call in 24-48 hours. I asked for their address so that I could file a report.

I have attempted to get this refund since November. I have made several attempts and have been given the runaround. I haave never recieved any goods or services for these charges.

Colleena, Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Consulting-Group-LLC/St-George-Utah-84791/Online-Consulting-Group-LLC-my-top-fitness-Ripped-me-off-in-October-and-Novemeber-It-1117303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Consulting Group, L.L.C.