Complaint Review: Online-DataEntry.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 20, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 20, 2010

• Reported By: TO LITTLE TO LATE — WELLINGTON Florida United States of America
Online-DataEntry.com

Online-DataEntry.com HENRY WALKER Sent 2 Ace Check Cashing money orders for $955.00 each. I deposited the money orders and the bank cleared them the following day. 1 week later my bank returned the items due to them being altered they , Internet

I put my resume on cragslist and was notified via email by Henry Walker from email officedepthenry@ymail.com. He gave me an interview via Yahoo Instant Messaging because he said this was online position only and this was how we were going to coorespond.  I passed interview and he then said I needed certain accounting programs in order to do the online data entry job.  He asked for me to send money to their vendor to purchase programs I said I didnt have any.

He said he had to talk to his accounting dept. to see if he could forward me funds to purchase the equipment for me. When I questioned this he said had I paid for this upfront it would have been reimbursed to me, which was stated in the contract that he emailed to me.

2 days later 2 money orders were received for $955.00 each, I deposited the m.o in my bank they said if the monies were good they would release the funds the following day. The funds were released after that he instructed me to western union the funds to their supplier for the programs - supplier information given to me was Kathryn Soriano-Juarez in Woodbridge, Va. I did so due to the fact that I thought the funds were good and no monies were coming out of my pocket.  1 week later the bank returned the money orders leaving me with a negative balance of -$1,910.00 that I am responsible for.  I have not heard from this person thus far all of this happened today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2010 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-DataEntrycom/internet/Online-DataEntrycom-HENRY-WALKER-Sent-2-Ace-Check-Cashing-money-orders-for-95500-each-625269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online-DataEntry.com