Complaint Review: Online Detectives

• Reported By:Denison Texas
Online Detectives
onlinedetectives.com Internet U.S.A.

Online Detectives ripoff consumer fraud Internet

I subscribed for a 3 day trial for $9.95 on May 30, on June 1 I unsubscribed and deleted the program from my computer. On June 4 I was debited for $29.95 for 30 days services. In order to use this service I needed to download the program again each time.

I have mailed a request for instruction to download again without being charged, again I am sent back a blank mail. They have my money but refuse to let me use the services. This is a rip-off in my book and I would like my $29.95 back. Since they refuse to answer my inquiries I don't know how to get in touch with them

Denison, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2003 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Detectives/internet/Online-Detectives-ripoff-consumer-fraud-Internet-61645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Detectives