Complaint Review: Online Fraud Scam - SlickHackers.com & Yourhackerz.com - Rayahari.net - Hacking-Facebook.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: Rick — Los Angeles California United States of America
internet Internet United States of America

Online Fraud Scam - SlickHackers.com & Yourhackerz.com - Rayahari.net - Hacking-Facebook.com Learntohack.co.uk, ureorder.com, yourhackers@hotmail.com, slickhackers@gmail.com SlickHackers.com & Yourhackerz.com & LearntoHack.co.uk - Facebook & Gmail Account Hack Scam - Total Fraud. No Software or MD5 Decrytion Tool Available. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Cyber-trace.com - learn-to-hack.com

*Consumer Comment: Another lie...I don't get it...

FRAUD REPORT SCAM - Yourhackerz.com & Slickhackers.com

I payed $100 to get my wife's Facebook pass. Okay, maybe it's not okay for me to do what I did, however we're past that.

I google'd "facebook hack" and found Learntohack.co.uk.  I then clicked on the link and was forwarded to Yourhackerz.com and paid $100.

I paid the money to a guy in south east asia via Western Union and waited about 2 days.  When nothing happened, I wrote him an email.  Every other day I'd write another email and finally on Xmas morning, I received this email.

"You American idiots are so stupid.  Do you really think you can hack the big Gmail & Facebook for $100 dollar?  Go f*** yourself and pleaz stop mailing me.  We spent your money on drinks and hot lady so leave me alone cuz I have hangover. [continued below]....
....."

I then tried to find as much info as I could on this site and found other sites like Slickhackers.com doing the exact same thing.

After doing research on Google, thats how I found the Ripoff report.  The same people apparently operate under a variety of websites all listed in the title.

Okay, I learned my lesson and should not have tried to hack my wife's account.  But you've all been warned. Do not send money to these scammers unless you want to make a fool out of yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2009 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Fraud-Scam-SlickHackerscom-Yourhackerzcom-Rayaharinet-Hacking-Facebookcom/internet/Online-Fraud-Scam-SlickHackerscom-Yourhackerzcom-Rayaharinet-Hacking-Facebookc-545787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Fraud Scam - SlickHackers.com & Yourhackerz.com - Rayahari.net - Hacking-Facebook.com

Cyber-trace.com - learn-to-hack.com

AUTHOR: Monyak - (United States of America)

This site is a SCAM.  Capital S.  It's a joke that I or anybody could believe that this site can just HACK a site like Facebook or Gmail.  SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Another lie...I don't get it...

AUTHOR: meganvxc - (United States of America)

What a load of BS!!!!! I hired services from yourhackerz.com because I was in a relationship with a suspicious partner.  I gave him nine years  and 4 kids, so was obligated to stay in the relationship until I had proof.  I was distraught, depressed, and very hurt and scared, so I sought help to discover proof to give me the right to leave the relationship.  They asked for my name, email, and the "target's" email and a reason for the request.  Not long after, I received screenshots of what was undeniably his email inbox.  I paid them gladly.  AFTER they sent me undeniable proof that they had his password.  I confronted my ex with this evidence and received a confession.  He did however claim he was cheating on me for altruistic reasons.  He did it to get money from his target to keep our family above water...how noble!  I laughed my way right out the door.  Thanks to yourhackerz.com, I am now free. FREEEEEEEEE! I am so happy and have been able to focus on my own goals now.  Since I left my ex last year I have become fully independant: gone back to school, purchased a car, live in my own place, take care of our 4 kids with my full and happy attention, and get this...I got out before catching HIV! Woo h*o! I guess you could say I owe yourhackerz.com my life, if I may be so dramatic.  So stop lying and saying that they're scammers.  I will paste this true story in every complaint about them to let people know the real deal.  That was the BEST 100 DOLLARS I HAVE EVER SPENT! EVER!