Complaint Review: Online Income Jobs

Clifton, New Jersey USA

Online Income Jobs Wanna get money from "George Rezitis" Clifton New Jersey

*Author of original report: Geoarge Rezitis Settle Issue

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Information - EXTORTION for MONEY

Okay George no any response regarding payment from your side so now you ll be responsible for results, i have no more patience. I am going to start BLACK hat or Negative SEO on your site http://onlineincomejobs.com. If you wanna stop me doing this pls pay me of my work which i have done for you. I notice now your site growing very well.

Google PR - 1

Alexa Rank = 370,656

Its my last mail about payment but he didn't respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Income-Jobs/Clifton-New-Jersey/Online-Income-Jobs-Wanna-get-money-from-George-Rezitis-Clifton-New-Jersey-1061409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Income Jobs

Geoarge Rezitis Settle Issue

AUTHOR: ripofscammers - ()

YESTERDAY George Rezitis agree to pay me my money so i wanna settle now this issue and take off my bad wording against him.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Information - EXTORTION for MONEY

AUTHOR: OnlineIncomeJobs - ()

This company webseofaqs.com, is all lies. I agreed to pay Saqib of webseofaqs.com $250 to do internal SEO in Godaddy to 100%. Saqib agreed and I also agreed. I paid $150 to start the job and $100 when finished. For going on a month, it was always delayed and he never completed his job because of excuses and family issues. The site only reached 94% complete and there were many issues to fix. He demanding all his money at 94%, I said no, until you finished what we had a contract for of 100% in Godaddy SEO. Now he is blackmailing me, extorting, slandering to get the money.

I attached email also.