Complaint Review: Online Income Solution

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 12, 2011

• Reported By: Minouche — Jocotepec Other Mexico
Online Income Solution

Online Income Solution Received this link via a friend's computer that has been out of commission for 6 weeks. When I opened ithe Online Income Solution page came up in which they presented the company. Then they proceeded Internet

*UPDATE Employee: OIS Reply

This e-mail came yesterday Sept 11 from a friend in Jamaica. It said that something happened to her that changed her life and  made he very happy. Below was a link that I opened exceptionally, because I usually don't do that. It opened on a page of Online Income Solution. This page related how it had changed the life of somebody called Parker. Then it called on the reader to become a member so that he/she too can becoming to make money on-line. To continue I had to accept to make a payment of $19.97. Then, further on it again requested a payment of $7.97 that I made by giving credit card info etc. After becoming a member I had to enroll to build a website. Here again there was a request to get the Pro package with a further payment which I declined. On and on it went and as I declined to accept various request in building this web page. the whole thing aborted.

Now I was having doubts. So, I wrote my friend, using the e-mail I had received the following:

"Did you send this e-mail? If so did you real enroll in this? Are you making money?". She wrote back the next day, saying that her computer had been out of commission for 6 weeks due to a virus or lightning. This means that she did not send that e-mail with the link. So the question is: Is is it a scam?

This morning, I also received a phone call from a women who said she was calling for Income Online, because I supposedly had shown interest in it. I told I had completed registration and had made two payments. She said that I was not registered with Income Online. I also told her that I was not happy and that could she refund the payments. She repeated that I was not registered with her company. I asked her how then did she have mi name. She would not answer that and hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Income-Solution/internet/Online-Income-Solution-Received-this-link-via-a-friends-computer-that-has-been-out-of-co-787061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Income Solution

OIS Reply

AUTHOR: Paul Wilson - (United Kingdom)

Hello.

My name is Paul Wilson and I work for Online Income Solution. I am sorry to hear about the bad experiences you had with the program. Firstly, the email you received from your friend was from an affiliate (partner) of ours. We appoint certain affiliate companies around the world to advertise our products. However, we are well aware of the illegal methods they are using to advertise our products for us. We are doing everything in our power to close these companies down. We have already succeeded in closing some companies down already.

Secondly, the $19.97 you paid was for the basic Online Income Solution package. The $7.97 is an optional upgrade for the VIP package. You do not have to purchase anything else now you brought the basic package. If you wish to receive a refund, please email us on support@onlineincomesolution.com and we will happily process this for you.

Finally, the woman who called you was from an independent company, who offer coaching to all our customers. However, they are not from Online Income Solution and you do not have too take up their offer.

If you have any questions please email us and we will assist you further.

Kindest regards,
Paul Wilson
Online Income Solution Customer Support.