Complaint Review: Online Market 360

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Natalie — San Jose California
Online Market 360
340 W. Maple Avenue, Suite 219, Langhorne, Pennsylvania USA

Online Market 360 Online Market 360 is a Fraud online Market Langhorne Pennsylvania

Please be informed and never purchase anything from Online Market 360, or else they will rip you off!  I ordered a laptop from Onloine Market 360 on July 16th 2013 and never received it! At first, when I ordered the product, they e-mailed me and told me the item has been shipped and the tracking number will be provided soon, but actually, they never gave me a tracking number. They had told me via e-mail that I will receive the product in 9-12 working days but I never got it.

I researched about the Online Market 360 on the internet and found that they rip-off their customers, so I called my debit card company and explained what happened. Thank God I could receive my refund. This Online Market 360 rip-off must be stopped. I am wondering why no one reported to the police and nothing serious has been done to stop them. I will repost them to police and hopefully they can do something to completely stop this shameful action of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Market-360/Langhorne-Pennsylvania/Online-Market-360-Online-Market-360-is-a-Fraud-online-Market-Langhorne-Pennsylvania-1072182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Market 360