• Report: #832092

• Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: Stella — Glen Allen Virginia United States of America
Online Speed Dating
Internet, California United States of America

Online Speed Dating Was enticed to go onto speed dating site by being messaged that someone wanted to chat. This is while I was on Dating Hookup. Internet, California

While I was on a free dating site called Dating Hookup, I was sent a message that someone wanted to chat! I hit the button and was then taken to a site called SpeedDate.com which looked interesting! Before I completed all the profile I started getting chat offers! After I filled out the profile and preferences and put pictures I hit the search button and was presented with people more than half my age! Then there was a message for a .99 cents a month fee to verify my profile so I would get more responses! When I went to who is online button I was able to see their info and when I hit their info it went to a monthly charge page!

Therefore, I was tricked into answering a chat request and not told upfront what the charges are to go on this site! When I went in the Speed Date sitetoday I see that 63 people looked at my profile and 4 sent me emails. I promptly removed all my information and pictures and cancelled the speed date site! Within two hours with absolutely no profile or picture and a cancel on the site I got an email about a guy who was curious about me! How can that be!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Speed-Dating/Internet-California-/Online-Speed-Dating-Was-enticed-to-go-onto-speed-dating-site-by-being-messaged-that-someo-832092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Speed Dating