Complaint Review: Online Supplier. Com

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:Del City Oklahoma
Online Supplier. Com
30 South La Patera Lane, Suite 7, Goleta, Ca. 93117 Internet U.S.A.

Online Supplier. Com Online suppliers charged my bank with out me knowing what it was for and when calling them they would tell me other then I have to pay. Goleta California Internet

Today I was looking at my bank account on line and seen a charge for $29.95. I don't ever get on line and check my bank statements, that is my girlfriends job. But She see it last month and thought it was where we get gas at and I thought it was for some checks we order. Then It showed up again these month and she said that wasn't a account number it was a phone number and so she called to see what it was all about. They said I signed up for some online buying and trading bull crap that I know Nothing about. My account info. got stolen a few years back on a Pay-pal scam so I figured it was part of it. They told my girlfriend that they would close the account right away but I still had to pay. So I called them back and they couldn't find me in their computer under anything like Name, phone number Ect. So I gave him my old debt account number and still nothing. They could find me when my girlfriend called them not evern 5 minutes before I called them back. The man asked for a new debt # and when I said it he goes, oh here you are. I do alot of buying and only buying off Ebay and I think this is where poeple like them get my info. Come to find out they have been billing us for almost 3 years and never knew it. When I got mad and said I was turning them in the said they could only give me back this months payment and close the account. I am not happy about this! I also got bill just this mouth on my phone bill by a company they said my minor daughter filled out. I got that taken care of but this online supplier are not willing to help. I did Not sign up with them and know nothing about this until today! I think there needs to be a stop to all this trick and free trick done online to lure people in and then bill you for something you know nothing about.

Tracy
Del City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier-Com/internet/Online-Supplier-Com-Online-suppliers-charged-my-bank-with-out-me-knowing-what-it-was-for-306457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier. Com