• Report: #207312

• Updated: Tue, August 22, 2006

• Reported By:Conyngham Pennsylvania
Online Supplier; Newave And Free Radio Deals
, California U.S.A.

Online Supplier; Newave And Free Radio Deals ripoff You agree to $1.95 for a free info kit. Then they start charging your account $29.95 PER MONTH UNAUTHORIZED!! Internet California

Our local radio station has an add for free radio deals.....as in free radio Ipod, and free radio dell computers, and so on, well there not the problem, they want you to choose 2 ads, ok, what can be the harm, so I have an addicted friend whom goes to ebay alot and i sign up for this 1.95 kit.....just like everyone else, no kit, well oh well, 1.95 so what, no big deal. I agreed to pay $1.95 for a free "kit" that would explain their opportunity. Nothing about there 14 day trial, no mention about newwave or onlinesupplier

After a month I went online to check something on my checking account (I had used my debit card originally) and noticed a $29.95 charge for "Online Supplier" and "newwave". I scrolled down to older activity and found more charges (all for $29.95) under different or slightly different names (Online Splr or Newave).

I called their 800 number questioning this and explaining that I had not authorized any payments and they said that I had agreed to payments when I signed up for the $1.95 kit. AKA 14 day trial of there web hosting for my online buissness. I told them I will file fraud charges with my bank and the lady on the phone said go ahead because they will tell the bank there terms and conditions too ( kind of a smart remark from there csr, oh and no questions about cancalation of my account, she was very quick to give me a confimation number. Well hopefully there charges will stop and maybe I can get my 60 bucks back.....I think I am in the 60 day limit. Good luck to all whom have gone through this and all who may be going through this.

Dave S.
Conyngham, PA 18219

David
Conyngham, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2006 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier-Newave-And-Free-Radio-Deals/California/Online-Supplier-Newave-And-Free-Radio-Deals-ripoff-You-agree-to-195-for-a-free-info-kit-207312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier; Newave And Free Radio Deals