Complaint Review: Online Supplier - Newave - Commerce Planet

• Submitted: Thu, March 15, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 15, 2007

• Reported By:WINCHESTER Virginia
Online Supplier - Newave - Commerce Planet
305 LaPatera La, Suite 7 Goleta, California U.S.A.

Online Supplier - Newave - Commerce Planet ripoff charged visa atm card without authorization $29.95 twice Goleta California

I was charged $29.95 on bank account through my Visa ATM card. I contacted, by email, company after first charge and asked for refund. They asked for more information which I gave. In reply, they charged me $29.95 again the following month, 15 Mar 2007.

I asked for and paid for 'starter kit.' I authorized no more charges. I have ordered nothing and intend to order nothing.

Judith
WINCHESTER, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2007 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier-Newave-Commerce-Planet/Goleta-California-93117/Online-Supplier-Newave-Commerce-Planet-ripoff-charged-visa-atm-card-without-authorizat-239146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier - Newave - Commerce Planet