Complaint Review: Online Supplier

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:athens Georgia
Online Supplier
30 South Lapatpra Lane, Suite 7, Golepa, California U.S.A.

Online Supplier Fraud! Fraud! Fraud! Golepa, California

I have never purchased anything from this site. I purchased 2 items online. although I have contacted both of them, I am not sure if either of these are responsible for this charge, but those are the only site I have baught anything fro in the last 3 weeks. I have visited a lot of sites. So I do not know where the problem is. I have had to cancle my card and mulituple reports to protect my identy. Be carful where you shop. I will not be doing anymore shopping online. Most companys have 800 numbers you can use to order what you need.

Akilah
athens, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier/Golepa-California-93117/Online-Supplier-Fraud-Fraud-Fraud-Golepa-California-305467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier