Complaint Review: Online Supplier

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2007

• Reported By:Lake Elsinore California
Online Supplier
30 South La Patera Lane Goleta, California U.S.A.

Online Supplier Used Ebay logo ,advertising a starter kit for using Ebay @ $1.95, then kept on billing me $39.95 a month for fifteen months before my wife who handles the finances informed me of this recurring debt, she thought it was our internet provider. Goleta California

I became the victim of internet ripoff. I unwittingly signed up for an ebay starter kit to better utilize my use of this medium. The charge was for $1.95, I used my visa card and waited for the kit. It never came, being that it was only a $1.95 I didn't concern myself with it. It was only after my wife alerted me to this recurring bill 15 mos. later. I called and they said they would deactivate my acct., only after they took $500.00 of my hard earned money.

Lake Elsinore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier/Goleta-California/Online-Supplier-Used-Ebay-logo-advertising-a-starter-kit-for-using-Ebay-195-then-kep-284416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier