Complaint Review: Online Supplier

• Updated: Sun, November 11, 2007

• Reported By:Portland Maine
Online Supplier
Longbeach, California U.S.A.

Online Supplier Has taken $500 from my parents without suppling services of allowing cancelation Longbeach California

About two months ago my mom signed up for online supplier for help with ebay. She decided to do the 14 day trial but no information was sent to her. When the trial was up they called and when she told the gentleman on the phone that she didn't want their services because it cost too much ($60 a month) the gentle got angry and hung up. We thought that was the end.

The following month we have about 200-250 dollar charges on her bank slip. She again called and said that she wanted it canceled and that they had take the money from her without providing what was promised. This time a woman had my mom talk to her superviser and said that they had her on recording agreeing to the charges and said she had no case. My mom once again told her to cancel the charges and that she didn't want the services from the company.

This month she once again got her slip from the bank and there is 200-250 dollars worth of charges from the same company. Both times there has been more than one company. There is also Get Me On Media, Explore USA MBR, Osaction and buydscn. My mom has canceled her debt card and has planned to go to her bank Tuesday and see if she can get the money back.

We really need they about $500 dollars because without it we can lose our house. Please help me. If anyone has had the same problem, can you please tell me what we can do. Thank you.

Sunday
Portland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2007 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier/Longbeach-California/Online-Supplier-Has-taken-500-from-my-parents-without-suppling-services-of-allowing-cance-284240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier