Complaint Review: Online Supplier

• Reported By:ione Washington
Online Supplier
onlinesupplier.com Internet U.S.A.

Online Supplier Ripoff online supplier dishonesty at its best Goleta california

like everyone else here, that has been duped by this company. I also have. I did get a human to talk to after some bickering to her and than her rudeness did get a confirmation number and that my $49.95 would be returned to my bank within 1 to 4 days. !!no !! I said. it will be in my back in my account within 24hrs or I will file a fraud report to my bank and to the proper authorities. this did not faze the women at all. her answer was !depending on your banks recieving policies and then she hung up on me. how rude that was. I believe she has experianced many of this type of problems with this companys inappropriate actions. will confirm this report within 1 to 4 dys LOL..

ione, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2006 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier/internet/Online-Supplier-Ripoff-online-supplier-dishonesty-at-its-best-Goleta-california-226019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier