Complaint Review: Online Supplier

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Snohomish Washington
Online Supplier
www.onlinesupplier.com Internet U.S.A.

Online Supplier They said it was a 14 day free trial kit. I never recieved the kit, but they still charged me the monthly fee. Internet

I signed up for a 14 day trial for a work from home kit. I never recieved the starter kit that was promised and they still charged me a monthly fee of 39.95 and refused to refund it. Saying that because I did'nt cancel the membership, even though I never recieved the info they promised, I was still liable for the 39.95 fee.

Snohomish, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier/internet/Online-Supplier-They-said-it-was-a-14-day-free-trial-kit-I-never-recieved-the-kit-but-th-313166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier