• Report: #319650

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:Grand Forks North Dakota
Online Supplier
onlinesupplier.com Internet U.S.A.

Online Supplier This company takes your money! Free trial yeah right! Still trying to get my money back. Internet

This company sucks! It first came to me in one of those emails to win a gift card. They advertised a 14 free trial, and had to be a member just to see the products, so i decided to try it. It was free right?

NO NO NO it is not people be aware!!! They immediately charged me $1.95 for processing the free trial set up. What! and then a day later authorized their monthly fee for $39.95 ( not 14 days)

I immediatey decided not to go through after seeing that all there products ( including there "special deals" were 30-50% higher priced then the purchase price on selling sites. ) There is no way anyone would be able to make a go of it. They only stay in business since they steal peoples money!

I called them to cancel the day that I saw there was a charge for $39.95. They said there would be no problem and I would get refunded for that.

A month later I have called them 5 times for a fax to delete the hold, and I still have not got anything taken care of. I have talked to 3 supervisors still nothing.

My card said that the authorization will be dropped on April 9th. ( 6 weeks later) I will keep you posted.

Please don't be a sucker and use this website!!!!!

Grand Forks, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier/internet/Online-Supplier-This-company-takes-your-money-Free-trial-yeah-right-Still-trying-to-get-319650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier