Complaint Review: Online Supplier

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:Marrero Louisiana
Online Supplier
onlinesupplier.com Internet U.S.A.

Online Supplier Used my bank account without permission...and charged me $59.95 for FIVE months without confirmation and explanation of what services for this money Internet

This company was signed into by a survey I was completing for some FREE something. To complete the survey you signed for this service. I am guessing...because I do not remember signing for any service....I tried to click every "no" on the list. BEWARE when filling out surveys! For FIVE months they charged my account with a $59.95 charge that I could not trace down. My bank finally supplied the phone number of 866-613-3376. These charges were made by clicking a no for a yes..or something like that. But no confirmation came by email even though they admit to having my email. BEWARE of this rip off that you may not know until you see the $59.95 charge on your bank account.
I want my money back!! How can I get my money back??

Dianne Doty
Marrero, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier/internet/Online-Supplier-Used-my-bank-account-without-permissionand-charged-me-5995-for-FIVE-m-294812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier