Complaint Review: Online Supplier

• Updated: Fri, January 19, 2007

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
Online Supplier
onlinesupplier.com Internet U.S.A.

Onlinesupplier.com ripoff Never told me that they would automatically bill me $49.95 a month until cancelled. Internet

I called to dispute the charges of $49.95 for the past two months. I was told that someone would follow up before I would be billed. I never got th call and did not know I had to physically call them. The promotion that I accepted did not show the $49.95 billing fees.

Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2007 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier/internet/Onlinesuppliercom-ripoff-Never-told-me-that-they-would-automatically-bill-me-4995-a-mon-231531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier