Complaint Review: Online Supplier

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:muscatine Iowa
Online Supplier
www.onlinesupplier.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Online Supplier i was not aware of the time span i needed to cancel my account. Internet

Rip off from OnlineSupplier

I am unemployed and also very hard of hearing and may not have fully understood the time span i needed to cancel this account and the monthly 39.95 withdrawn from my account on a monthly basis.

This has really hurt me financially and they refused to refund me my money even though they were told i was hard of hearing and did not fully understand what i had so called bought into.

I was told they would only cancel my account so no more money would be withdrawn from my account and refused to refund my 39.95 to prohibite my access to the website.

Lenny
muscatine, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Supplier/nationwide/Online-Supplier-i-was-not-aware-of-the-time-span-i-needed-to-cancel-my-account-Internet-311834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier