Complaint Review: Online Supplier.com

• Updated: Wed, January 31, 2007

• Reported By:Freeport Florida
Online Supplier.com
onlinesupplier.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Online Supplier.com THE BIGGEST RIP OFF I KNOW-DON'T TRY IT OR YOU'LL REGRET IT ONLINESUPPLIER.COM RIPOFF Internet

I try to apply for this so call on line supplier website and at the end I had cancel thinking I was speaking to a person and not a computer. For they wouldn't stop offering more bull.

I spend 4 hours on the phone on hold and still holding and while I was holding I got on line hoping to get them on line but to my suprise nothing. I did email customer service if there's one. Nothing! Some how this website pop up and I read a lady who was real PO and what happened to her. The did collect their monthly fee before the 14 day trail. Plus the messed up her account where things were buncing. After reading that I checked with my bank and they did take the $1.95 out of my account-but I had cancel my cards so they will not be able to collect anything else from me. As they did to the other person.

I rather cancel my bank card than give them another penny.

So Watch Out For This. For they never mentioned this monthly payment on line of $49.95. They wait to send it where the 14 days are up and collect before you even use this. So I Thank the lady in Georiga for the heads up.

Sylvia
Freeport, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2007 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Suppliercom/nationwide/Online-Suppliercom-THE-BIGGEST-RIP-OFF-I-KNOW-DONT-TRY-IT-OR-YOULL-REGRET-IT-ONLINESUPP-233763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Supplier.com