Complaint Review: Online Trade Training

• Submitted: Sun, May 15, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: missused — Ashland Ohio United States of America
Online Trade Training

Online Trade Training money taken, no refund given when requested internet

*General Comment: YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH !

*Consumer Comment: It WORKED for me.

*Consumer Comment: They should have refunded you, don't give up and fight for your refund! I

I saw this website on national news. I thought I would try it out. After I had paid for it and 24 hours of thought, I requested a refund.

What I've received so far is this:

"Can you please let me know how many chapters you've read of our Essential Applied Internet Marketing certification manual?

We require our students to read the certification manual, speak to their mentors, and actually trying to apply themselves before we can offer a refund. You've barely been a member for one day and now you want your money back."

AND

after I said I had an emergency in my life I got this:

"Can you please describe your situation in detail?
What happened and how is it related to the $97 certification program? We can get you certified within a week probably and being paid to post links. I will make sure to put you ahead in the queue due to your emergency situation."

and THEN I said no I will not be describing my life to a perfect stranger I got this:

"In that case I'm afraid you will have to try the certification program before I can apply a refund. We can not offer a refund to any customer who at least doesn't try the program.

You simply need to read the first two chapters and provide me a summary of both, and we can get the evaluation process
started so you can begin posting links and getting paid for them. "

This company posts everyone earns money who tries they're program.... They say I have to read two chapters. Then try it for 0 days. OF course they do because they don't issue refunds. There's no clear evidence I'll get my money back. They've ripped me off my money, as a single parent I decide this wasn't for me and now I'm out a h8undred dollars.  Thank you good morning america for posting how awesome this was....not.

RIPOFFED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2011 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Trade-Training/internet/Online-Trade-Training-money-taken-no-refund-given-when-requested-internet-729524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Trade Training

#1 General Comment

YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH !

AUTHOR: martyr - (United States of America)

YOU CAN'T GET A REFUND FROM THEM.  YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM OR YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO MANAGED TO GET A REFUND...

It WORKED for me.

AUTHOR: MoonGazer - (United States of America)

I already know first hand that the program works because my wife signed up for it and I saw the money coming in for her.I just didn't know how much information they were going to provide me with. I'm not very internet savvy nor do I enjoy reading that much about things I'm not familiar with so the program wasn't for me. I asked for a refund and although it took time to receive it , once I complied with their policy, the money was promptly deposited into my bank account. I really think the majority of the complaints are sparked by the people who want to see their money back instantly.

They should have refunded you, don't give up and fight for your refund! I

AUTHOR: Denise - (United States of America)

I looked through the terms and conditions of using this product and found this in their own words!

Do not let them get away with it and re-look it up yourself and write Consumer Reports about it or threaten them with civil action and tell them if it goes to court you will sue them for your legal fees as well, they wrote their own terms and here they are.

REFUND POLICY

Individual Customers of Online Trade Training, LLC may

request a full refund of any product purchased from the Online Trade Training

website within 365 days of purchase for any reason as long as the product still

remains in good condition
. The Customer agrees to return the hardcover training

manual and remove any digital data downloaded from our website from their

computer. Once this requirement is satisfied, the Customer will receive either a

credit on their credit card bill or a check made out in the name of the

Customer.