Complaint Review: Online Trading Academy, OTA Tax Pro's

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: Linh (Day Trader) — Santa Ana California
Online Trading Academy, OTA Tax Pro's
Irvine, C Irvine, California USA

Online Trading Academy, OTA Tax Pro's AKA OTA Tax Pro's I had a very, very bad experience with OTA Tax Pro's Irvine California

This review is in regards to their tax division (OTA Tax Pro's). I had the pleasure of having a consultation with a former tax consultant there earlier this year and she was a pleasure to deal with and a wealth of knowledge. Unfortunately, she is no longer with the company for various, dis-pleasurable reasons. I discovered recently that she is suing the company and the Tax dept director, Michael Atias for sexual harrassment. I knew when I was there, I specifically requested not to meet with Mr. Atias because he rubbed me the wrong way, he gave off a bunch of negative energy and struck me as very chauvinistic.

I couldn't deal with him, he was creepy. I've since spoken to the former employee and heard some of the details that are outright disgusting. Shame on you Online Trading Academy for employing such trash!!! After doing some simple google research on this character I found a very interesting article/complaint on another site that really gives you an idea of who this character is. Here is the complaint and link to the court documents.

"OTA Tax Pros is a spin-off of Online Trading Academy. Although I learned a lot attending the classes at the academy, the so-called tax director, Michael Atias, seemed to rub me the wrong way when he did a presentation during one of my courses in Irvine. So, I decided to do my due diligence and check him out. Turns out he used to work for United Revenue Service in the same office where the principals were indicted for tax fraud. This explains his questionable sales tactics. Do yourself a favor and do the research before committing to anything this guy has to offer; hes shady. There are more reputable tax preparation services out there." - RipOffReport.com

Good luck to you if you ever use this service. I wouldn't personally give them another dime if that is the male chauvinistic environment that they enforce. I also spoke with another disgruntled former student who gave me quite an earful on the how the program works and does not work and what a sales pitch this whole company is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Trading-Academy-OTA-Tax-Pros/Irvine-California/Online-Trading-Academy-OTA-Tax-Pros-AKA-OTA-Tax-Pros-I-had-a-very-very-bad-experience-1063015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Trading Academy, OTA Tax Pro's