• Report: #919149

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Georgia United States of America
Online Trading Academy
1351 Dividend Dr Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Online Trading Academy Trading Academy beware! They won't return my calls! Marietta, Georgia

*Author of original report: Update to past 'Resolved' posting

*Author of original report: Complaint Resolved Over and above by Online Trading Academy:)

The 'half day seminar' is just an orientation about the school and the 'classes' they offer. There is no trading here. It's deceptive. It is a high Pressure sales pitch! Classes are $6999.
I took the first 7 day class in June. I was told there would be Forex training in the class when I signed up and paid for the class. There was not! When I inquired about that I was told, 'That is another class'. Which, you guessed it! is another $6000! I was a little annoyed since that was specifically the class I said I wanted when I signed up. And then OTA wants you to take classes in a certain order, which are all $6-7000.
The first class is on stocks,  $7,000! It was NOT worth that. A lot of the time was spent sales pitching the other classes. And the instructor busy trading his own account. There is some good info for newbies but not $7,000 worth!
I signed up to take another class during a one on one sales pitch by one of the coaches. There was so much pressure put on! I felt very bad about the decision I made at the time and I continued to feel that way later so I cancelled the class I was sched for well in advance and ask for a refund of the money I put down for that class. I just found out I am being transfered by my job, which I told them also.
I haven't received a returned call or email since from any of the 3 people I've contacted!
Very unprofessional!
Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Trading-Academy/Marietta-Georgia-30067/Online-Trading-Academy-Trading-Academy-beware-They-wont-return-my-calls-Marietta-Georg-919149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Trading Academy

Update to past 'Resolved' posting

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

Well, I hate to say, I'm still waiting that resolution...

Complaint Resolved Over and above by Online Trading Academy:)

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I have been contacted by Online Trading Academy, and I am happy to say that the issue was worked out and lines of communication were opened.  I look forward to working with Online Trading Academy in the future.