Complaint Review: OnlineAuction.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Middleburg Florida
OnlineAuction.com
120 SW J St, Grants Pass, Oregon U.S.A.

OnlineAuction.com, James McAllister COO, Chris Fain CEO TAKE YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEES AND THEN FORGET ABOUT YOU - NO SERVICE!! NO RESPONSE!! Grants Pass Oregon

*Consumer Suggestion: OLA Waits For RipOff Action To Do Anything?

*Author of original report: WOW- TURNS OUT I WAS WRONG ABOUT ONLINEAUCTION.COM - THEY ARE GREAT!!!!

I signed up as a "Founding Member" of the auction site, www.onlineauctions.com. I chose this site since they have a tool that allows me to transfer my auctions from eBay using eBay's TurboLister software. Well, I have been trying since JUNE 2008 to get my auctions transferred and the only response I get is the "Waiting For Auction Import" message from OnlineAuctions web site.

I have sent many e-mails and called many times asking for technical support. I always get a guy named John Graham who tells me he will let Tech Support know of my concerns.

Well, here it is, AUGUST 2008 and all of my stuff still sits there with the "Waiting For Auction Import" message. Yes, this means thet THEY are supposed to import my auction listings.

I paid $196 for this lifetime "Founding Member" access.

Don't waste your money folks. I did go out and place 2 cars on this site by buulding the auctions manually. Doesn't take too long but I have THOUSANDS of items to move from eBay. My point is, after 2 months on this site, not one person has shown any interest in the 2 items I have on there.

Stay away from WWW.ONLINEAUCTIONS.COM

Newgenwholesale
Middleburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnlineAuctioncom/Grants-Pass-Oregon-97526/OnlineAuctioncom-James-McAllister-COO-Chris-Fain-CEO-TAKE-YOUR-MEMBERSHIP-FEES-AND-THEN-359007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnlineAuction.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

OLA Waits For RipOff Action To Do Anything?

AUTHOR: Patc - (U.S.A.)

I finally filed a report on this company after countless emails about store functionality not working and scam seller. Is this what you have to do to get a response???? I just want my $196 back!

WOW- TURNS OUT I WAS WRONG ABOUT ONLINEAUCTION.COM - THEY ARE GREAT!!!!

AUTHOR: Newgen - (U.S.A.)

Fledgling company, OnlineAuction.com has come through in a big way. They are a small company with a BIG future.

Wow, I wish I could delete my original negative comments. These guys are THE REAL DEAL! Nice folks, great service and all I have to say now is, sorry for the negative comments before and LOOK OUT eBay!!!!!

OnlineAuction.com not only resolved my issue in a hurry but offered atonement to boot. Can't wait to blow the doors off my store with sales on ONLINEAUCTION.COM (www.ola.com - www.onlineauction.com). Go check it out!!!