Complaint Review: OnlineClassHelp.com

• Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: Really Pissed Off — Alabama
OnlineClassHelp.com
, Select State/Province USA

OnlineClassHelp.com OnlineClassHelp.com, OnlineClassHelp Failed my exams on purposes because I hired another company! onlineclasshelp

*Author of original report: R U F*CKING KIDDING ME?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fake review posted by competitor

*Consumer Comment: comment

I emailed onlineclasshelp.com last night to take my 5 exams for me.  They didn't answer the phones, or emails, So I went with another option!

I got an email from onlineclasshelp today After I hired the other option (another company) and  I looked at my gradebook to find F's on my exams

I changed my password right away and called my school to get them hopefully reset now.

Having read reviews online I see they are a scam, and are associated with two other scam companies (onlineclasshelpers.com, and wetakeyourclass.com) I URGE you to stear clear!

Because I didn't hire them they are going to fail my exams? I provided over my login details to them in an email last night and everything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnlineClassHelpcom/Select-StateProvince/OnlineClassHelpcom-OnlineClassHelpcom-OnlineClassHelp-Failed-my-exams-on-purposes-beca-1074691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnlineClassHelp.com

R U F*CKING KIDDING ME?

AUTHOR: Really Pissed Off - ()

First off, let me start by saying this company did FAIL my exams.  They took my exams on purpose and failed them because I retained another company, and told them too bad!  This is a fraud and they will do whatever it takes to steal money from innocent students.  Don't fall for the Onlineclasshelp.com SCAM!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake review posted by competitor

AUTHOR: Onlineclasshelp.com - ()

This review is not real and it's a shame posts anyone can post false reviews and they remain permanent on this site.  the review claims we failed 5 exams. Honestly, we work very hard to help students get the grades they want, and this requires a lot of time. We don't have the time to take 5 exams for the sole purpose of failing them, which doesn't make sense. This review was written with the sole purpose of slandering a good company that delivers a quality service. Furthermore, we answer our phones and emails all day every day, which real customers know if they have ever sought our services.

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

Are you really serious? You paid a company to take your exams, they took them and failed, and you called the school to re-set the exams? DId you tell them why? If so, I expect your next post to be about how you were unfairly dismissed from the school for such blatant cheating.

You got exactly what you deserved. Karma's a b***h, ain't it?