Complaint Review: OnlineSupplier

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2007

• Reported By:Jamestown New York
OnlineSupplier
OnlineSupplier.com Internet U.S.A.

OnlineSupplier Offers Aid in using e-Bay, but does not and sends no confirmation before 14 day trial is over. Internet

*Author of original report: OnLineSupplier has refunded my money.

*Author of original report: My Credit Card Company tells me I've been reimbursed.

Dear Mr. [RogDogNY]

Thank you for your continued membership with Online Supplier! This is a friendly reminder that the monthly membership fee of $59.95 has been billed to the card you provided at activation.

Need help building your web store, setting up payment acceptance, or selecting products and domain names? Don't forget, we can help you with all of your e-commerce and auction questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at our Member Services numbers below! Also, have you checked out this week's specials yet? We are adding new products and specials weekly, so be sure to take advantage of these hot deals at www.OnlineSupplier.com

For more information, assistance or account modifications, please contact our Member Services team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the appropriate number below:

From the United States and Canada: 1-800-831-3952

~~~We appreciate your business and wish you success.

Sincerely,

Member Services
OnlineSupplier.com

The above is a copy of one of the e-Mails sent to me by this company.

On Line Supplier has been charging me $59.95/ mo. for what they said would be 'on line ebay services' help. They said there was a trial of 14 days and that they would send me information to help set up this business.

I recall clicking on an Ad in a Survey from Lycos.com that said something about doing a business on e-Bay, but do not recall anything about a $59.95 recurring charge.

I tried calling them but found if impossible to get thru. I finally called my Credit Card co. and got them to cancel the last month's charge, but the could not recind the previous charges.

Rogdogny
Jamestown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnlineSupplier/internet/OnlineSupplier-Offers-Aid-in-using-e-Bay-but-does-not-and-sends-no-confirmation-before-14-279091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnlineSupplier

OnLineSupplier has refunded my money.

AUTHOR: Rogdogny - (U.S.A.)

As of Nov. 26, 2007 On Line Supplier has refunded all that they charged me for a service I did not want, ask for, nor use. I am greatful to my Credit Card Company for their help in resolving this issue. At this point I would say that On Line Supplier, in spite of what I felt was deceptive advertising, has done the honorable thing in refunding the charges they made to my account. There is still one minor issue I have to resolve with them. I will update this posting regarding that issue at a later date.

My Credit Card Company tells me I've been reimbursed.

AUTHOR: Rogdogny - (U.S.A.)

I called my Credit Card Company to refer them to the other report on this On Line Supplier company and they told me I had been fully reimbursed. I will await my statements and confirm this before I fully exonerate them from this matter.