mixture

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
OnlineSupplier.com - Peak Marketing Incorporated
C18 The Sands, Bay Road & St. George Internet U.S.A.

OnlineSupplier.com - Peak Marketing Incorporated Charged me $51.00 a month without me ever signing up for their service *FRAUD* Internet

I have never visited their site nor every used their service. When i found out that my CC account has been charged $49.95 a month + $1.50 service fee (for some odd reason), i called them.

They told me that i signed up through a 3rd party partner. When i asked who it was they told me that they don't keep such information, but instead told that i confirmed the charges when entering my email information. They also told me i should check my monthly bill to see where else i used my Card that will surely let me know who that 3rd party partner is that signed me up.

My monthly bill only revealed that i made a purchase 2 days prior at amazon. Being a long term amazon shopper i am sure they didn't sign me up to some mysterious Workfromhome US scam based in St. Kitts... ~so i don't believe a word that they are saying.

I never visited their st*(p site and i never signed up. On top of that their site says the membership costs $39.95; I've been charged $49.95 for the past few months!!!..(god knows why)

Anyway, I closed my account. I don't believe a word that the lady said with some mysterious 3rd party (aka Chinese/russian hacker groups) who signed me up.

I have been Frauded~ I strongly recommend not doing business with them!...

Hope this report will help someone.

Danielr
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnlineSuppliercom-Peak-Marketing-Incorporated/internet/OnlineSuppliercom-Peak-Marketing-Incorporated-Charged-me-5100-a-month-without-me-eve-394518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnlineSupplier.com - Peak Marketing Incorporated