Complaint Review: OnlineSupplier.com

• Reported By:Bloomington Indiana
OnlineSupplier.com
onlinesupplier.com Internet U.S.A.

OnlineSupplier.com My credit card was charged without my knowledge Internet

I responded to this company's offer of a free Online Auction Starter Kit, by paying for the shipping cost of the kit $1.95. After the fact I realize now the reason for asking for me to pay the shipping was to get my credit card information. What I didn't know was by asking for the free Kit I was signing up for a 3 day trial membership (Obviously with a 3 day trial they had no intention of getting the kit to me to evaluate before the membership started) that would be charged to my credit card monthly. The began immediately charging my account $29.95 per month. I don't remember ever getting the Starter Kit.

When I called the company they agreed to cancel my membership but would only refund the last charge to my card. Hopefully the charges will stop. The bad thing is the credit card is a business card and someone else pays this bill and did not question the charges so the charges went on for months undetected.

I would recommend not doing business with this company. This company charged me for services for months without ever providing any service and would not admit any responsibility or refund for the lack of services.

Dave
Bloomington, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnlineSuppliercom/internet/OnlineSuppliercom-My-credit-card-was-charged-without-my-knowledge-Internet-275197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnlineSupplier.com