Complaint Review: OnlineTicketOrders.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: Charles — Chicago Illinois United States of America
OnlineTicketOrders.com

OnlineTicketOrders.com MyTicketTracker.com Company cannot replace tickets I had lost even with confirmation. Internet

I had purchased 2 tickets to the Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil show at the United Center back in January.  The show was for July 21st.  I received the hard stub tickets in the mail.  Unfortunately I lost the tickets in the process of moving.  I have my email confirmation for the purchase.  When I called OnlineTicketOrders.com they said they cannot replace the tickets nor give me a voucher.  They asked me to call the venue itself.  The United Center said they could not help because I bought these tickets from a third party.  If I had bought the tickets through them directly they could still get me in.  I left a message for the manager at OnlineTicketOrders.com and am now waiting for a response.  I am not asking for a refund.  I just wanted to surprise my wife for our anniversary with this show.  I have the credit card and identification and confirmation.  I just don't understand why they cannot give me comparable seats.  They wanted me to buy 2 additional tickets.  I make just above minimum wage and they want me to shell out more money?  I spent over $200 the first time.  I called nearly a month before the event and still they cannot help me.  I will NEVER use this company again.  Upon further research, I see several complaints filed against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OnlineTicketOrderscom/internet/OnlineTicketOrderscom-MyTicketTrackercom-Company-cannot-replace-tickets-I-had-lost-even-903008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OnlineTicketOrders.com